FINALLY, a belly pic.

10:49 PM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »
I know I have said I would post a pic of my belly for some time now...actually, I think I was planning on posting when I was 14 weeks pregnant...and here I am, 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Crazy how time flies...

These are a couple pics from a lil while ago; I think I was almost 16 weeks in the first pic and I thought I was big then...sheesh.


This pic is when I was almost 17 weeks pregnant...I think there was a big jump from 17-20 weeks!
Here I am tonight...20 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I can't believe it has flown by so quickly...I also can't believe I am going to be approximately double this size. And here is a pic where hubs had to help me up off the ground after it was taken because it's clearly getting too hard to move from the ground to standing on my own...
:::le sigh:::
I am still feeling her move all over the place and I absolutely love it, I am pretty sure there isn't a better pregnancy feeling than movement! And, if I haven't mentioned it before, her name is Hadleigh Ann and we can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bump pics! You look gorgeous - Congratulations on the baby btw! :-) And what a pretty name! (http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is great to search for names!) Fingers and toes crossed for you - hope you are doing well x

Jessica said...

I think your baby belly is soooo cute! And I love your tattoos with your pregnant belly (and I'm being serious).