Well...

5:25 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
It's been a while. I understand that nobody probably looks at this blog anymore except for the random spam comment I get every once in a while...but after some persuasion from the hubs and my sister, I have decided to take up blogging again. At least, for today.

It's been over a year since I last blogged so the next few posts will probably be just to catch up on what has been going on. I want to update on Haddie's life while I can still remember it, and document baby #2's upcoming life as well!

While I understand that nobody is reading this, for the most part, if I happen to have a rogue reader out there that would like to continue reading, leave a comment because I believe I will make the blog private since I will be sharing pictures of family events, etc.

Have a wonderful evening and 4th weekend!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I understand about rouge readers. I have no idea if anyone reads my blog, but you are in my list so I'd like to continue reading if you will allow me.

*Amy Leigh* said...

Sure! I have to figure out how this whole private thing works anyway, I think I need your email address or something...

I TOTALLY lost track of you, I can't believe you had a baby!!! I think your old blog was hacked or something?? One day it came up in my feed and was all out of whack and then I think I just lost you!! So glad you're still around!

Meg and Ed said...

Can't wait to follow your second pregnancy. Thanks again for the kind words - they mean a lot!

Sarah Alway said...

Welcome back! I'm back from a similar hiatus so I understand how that can happen. Congrats on the pending arrival of baby #2!

Jessica said...

We are here of course! Nicholas and I want to start our own blog now too.

Mary Ann said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did Jessica know? Did she just happen to check in? If so, that is some dedication! You came up in my reader but I haven't been on my reader in a long time...since Ben, really.