R is for Recap. . .

7:41 PM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »
I have been MIA for the past few days, so I thought I would recap with lots of pictures from my weekend with my brother and sister-in-law!
We went up to see one of my favorite bands, Old Crow Medicine Show. They were fab.
My sister-in-law Jessica and me enjoying the music.
Husband almost always looks surprised in pics.
My brother and Jessica enjoying the show. Nicholas almost always looks like this in pics.
We had to walk through massive amounts of snow, while looking Romanian, says my sister-in-law.
As Nicholas and Jessica walked on the beaten path, hubs ran through the snow like a 5-year-old.

We made wings, rings, and things...here we are breading the onions. It looks like we forgot our makeup, but we didn't, it just came off after our 4 hour naps.

Par for the course, we had a freestyle dance party while we were deep frying our food.
Our finished products-- wings!!!
Our finished homemade onion rings.

Showing just exactly how tasty our wings were.


We sang duets while my husband someone who will remain nameless flipped off the camera.

We went to my brother's office where we did really important stuff with the 3D printer.

We ate 1/2 lb. meatballs @ Buca Di Beppo.

And we hated it when we had to leave. It's always nice to get back home, but it does make me sad living away from my brother and sister-in-law. I wish Jessica could go with me, my mom, and my sister when we go shopping every Saturday, I wish Nicholas could go shoot guns with the boys, or go shopping with us, or even just eat Sunday dinner with us. But their life is there and ours is here, so we have to make the best of it while we can, and we have been known to have some good times when we are together!

2 comments:

amyd76 said...

Mmmmmmmm...meatballs.

amyd76 said...

Mmmmmmmm...meatballs.