12 Weeks...

11:39 AM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »
I thought I would feel miraculously better once I hit the 12 week marker, but to tell you the truth, I can't really tell a difference. I still don't "feel" pregnant, except for the excessive hunger and sleepiness and now the protruding gut I am sporting...but other than that, it has been such "smooth sailing" I have no idea what to expect next.
Going to the Ob today for my 12 week check up, but I think its just a pap for cultures and stuff so I won't be able to see the baby...other than that, I can't wait for the weekend!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I guess puking your guts out all day could be worse than being really tired and not being allowed to sleep. So you are doing pretty good.

Mary Ann said...

I don't think you really get the "energy boost" until a few more weeks. Really I don't think the first trimester is technically over until the end of week 13 or so. Hopefully you won't be so tired then.

*Amy Leigh* said...

Jessica- I think anything is better than puking your guts out...well, anything except not being pregnant

Mary Ann- I meant "feeling better" in terms of reaching a 'safe point' of 12 weeks...I know anything could still happen, but it made me feel better getting further and further along...