Out of the 200's....

11:36 AM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Well, I don't reeeeeally know how it happened, but I checked my other blog (just something where I write to the future little munchkin) and I realized that I am out of the 200's....then, I opened my google reader and realized that Danse shared the same revelation today! I have officially 199 days left to go in a full term pregnancy! We have the same due date.. weird right? I read her before I was even pregnant...hmmm...cosmic? I think so.

Anyway, I have recently decided that I just have to "let go". Actually, at the urging from some of the women in my Bible study, "let go and let God". It hasn't been easy, but I am trying and doing better. I used to worry about every strange feeling or any terrible thing I heard that could happen to our baby, but I am learning to let go. I am realizing that there really is nothing I can control any more. As long as I keep my end of the deal, eating right, sleeping, exercising, etc...it is totally out of my hands what happens to this sweet little baby. I am just trying my hardest to do everything "right" and we will just see what happens in October. . .

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't imagine how terrifying it would be to be pregnant... knowing everything you do is impacting your baby. It's very hard waiting and knowing you aren't actually in control of the future. But you are right. Keep doing what you need to be doing for you and the baby, the rest will happen the way it is supposed to.

*Amy Leigh* said...

It is terrifying...but I still want you to get pregnant!!! Plus, I think it's a lot less scary if you have somebody to go through it with!!!