And the baby is...

10:43 PM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »
A GIRL!!!! We are oh so very excited! We had an ultrasound today and it was confirmed, I have no penises growing inside of me. I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved watching that little girl on the us. We have a dvd of the whole thing so we can watch it whenever we want.

At first she was a little stubborn with us, sitting with her legs "Indian style" and hiding her goods, but after emptying my bladder and jiggling my stomach, she finally gave up the goods. The best part, besides finding out what she was, was watching her move. She was crazy active. I have known that I have been feeling her for a while now, but it is no wonder after watching her on the monitor. She rolled over while we were watching her, from back to tummy, then she flipped end to end. I told the homegirl she better enjoy it while she can because soon she won't have all that space to take advantage of!

So here is the lil munchkin, my sweet, sweet, little angel!!!

So, here you can see her brain, spine, heart, and her profile. I may be biased, but she is absolutely perfect and I can't wait until October to meet her!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Yay! I'm excited to get more pink in our family. Lila will have a little playmate! She'll have three big boys to take care of her too.

Jessica said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!