13 for Thursday...

9:48 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Here is a list of 13 things I would like for my birthday...it's coming up...on Sunday...
Some are very expensive and are just things I want, not that I expect to get...some are little things that I probably don't need...and some are things to get my new home *hopefully* set up!!!

1. This lil jewelery case in "daisy daisy"

2. This workcenter for my soon-to-be new home

3. Basically anything vera bradley in daisy daisy

4. These great lil tongs that go with my kitchen scheme

5. I do enjoy pizza...so this would be pretty cool

6. I've never used one of these before, but they are super cool.

7. And I thoroughly believe in angled spatulas for icing cakes

8. I think these are snazzy--but who knows if I would ever use it...

9. I neeeeeed this in my life.

10. Some more of this from the mall.

11. Of course I wanted this...and my husband got it for my EARLY birthday!!!

12. Ahhhh....my dreeeeeam!

13. This would be good to help me keep track of one of my resolutions.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oh my gosh! Don't you think you have acquired enough Vera Bradley for a lifetime? I can't believe you still want more.

*Amy Leigh* said...

well, I don't have this cute little jewelery case...and who has ever heard of too many wallets?

Anonymous said...

Consider it done. I'll drop them off at Fazio's.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, incredible blog format! How long are you currently blogging for?
Your website is amazing, and content materials are excellent!


my weblog: best way to quit smoking naturally