Neglectful.

11:10 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I must admit-- I am already feeling a tad neglectful on my resolution to post more on my blog. It seems as though I began reading Nate's blog I have been neglecting mine because I am simply concerned with what is going on with Tricia and Gwyneth. So- if you have not read thier amazing journey through these past few months you must take an hour and a box of kleenex to make it through his beautiful writing.

So, in my haste I suppose I have not told everyone about the home we are preparing to close on shortly. We found this great little home in a neighborhood that we both like, with a great elementary school in walking distance, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms....and Tyler's favorite part-- the 1/2 of the basement that is unfinished that will soon become his workshop and my "laundry/craft spot"!!! We are SO looking forward to moving, but I am still a little nervous about planning a move becuase there are still many things that could fall through on either end of the sale. We are hoping for the best and I will keep you posted on whatever new developments come around.

We are SO excited to move into a home becuase we will have our own space to entertain. Last night we were so lucky to be able to hang out with some people Tyler works with. It was very nice because we still do not have many friends in Charleston. We are both looking forward to having people over to our home to play games-- especially guitar hero and dance dance revolution (my favorites!!!). Tyler and I are both extremely thankful for his new job because a) he absolutely LOVES it b) he has weekends off!!! (for the most part) and c) he works with AWESOME people! We had such a good time last night, even if neither of us were very helpful at trivial persuit!!!


A picture of the ladies and Phil.


Kelly and me totally enjoying our karoke!!!

0 comments: