Z is for Zumba!!

9:52 PM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »
Here we are at the end...I have made it to Z!!!!

Let me just say that I love... L o V e ZUMBA!!!

but, unfortunately, due to recent developments, I have not been going to class. :(

I'm too tired and I have noticed my pulse being a little higher than usual...I went to my doctor and he thought I should just take it easy for a little bit and see what happens...

Soon, very soon, I will be back at it tearing up the floor, but until then, I will miss it from the couch.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Good job for getting through the whole alphabet! I loved it!

Sarah Alway said...

Loved the ABC blogging! Now you need to think of another clever blogging idea so I can once again copy it. ;-)

Jessica said...

I'm very impressed you made it to Z, but now what will you post about??? By the way, I'm giving Zumba another try!