Draaaaaaaaaagging.

11:48 AM Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
How do pregnant people contribute to the workforce?? I was FINE yesterday, but today, I can't think straight and aaaaaaaall I am thinking about is taking a nap. It wouldn't be so bad for me if I didn't have to tutor after school...I could *normally* be out of here by 2:50 and on my way to dreamland, but since I tutor I don't leave school until about 4:45...

So far I love being pregnant and I have not been sick at all, but this lack of energy thing is wearing me out! I hope everybody is right about that whole "more energy in the second trimester" thing because I will fall asleep in the middle of class if I have to continue like this! I have NO idea how my sister did it with an eight-month-old in tow...hats off to you!

And on another note, I have recently become obsessed with breastfeeding. I certainly hope everything goes to plan because I can't wait til October to cradle that little baby while nursing...*heavenly*

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I HATE the feeling of being so tired when you aren't allowed to sleep. It has to be one of the worst feelings in the world! I don't know how Mary Ann did it either.