C is for Closet

8:19 PM Posted In , Edit This 5 Comments »
Yikes. It shouldn't be called closet, it should be called our top secret hiding place.


Behind the crappy, seldom working doors of my old closet was all of my dirty laundry. literally. We gave the term "skeletons in the closet" a whole new meaning. It was rough. Stuff was everywhere, unorganized, an overflowing mess. When company was coming over, just shove the clothes piled on our bedroom floor into the closet and PRAY that nobody opens it.

Anyway, stuff was outta hand and given the fact that we have a beautiful new bed, we needed a beautiful new closet. So, I bought one of those nifty organizers for about $100. @ our Lowe's.


We painted the inside of the closet Rosemary Green to match our bedspread.



Hubs installed it and I got to work organizing it. I picked up some baskets @ Homegoods and we are good to go...


Now, if only I can keep it looking this nice forever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your closet is amazing!

Mary Ann said...

Looks good. Now will you come organize my upstairs closet?

Sarah Alway said...

I love this, I am going to do the same thing immediately!

Anonymous said...

Looks Great Amy! I thought the whole room looked great when i saw it last night! Sarah

Jessica said...

It looks awesome! Where are Tyler's clothes?